Vegan Burger with Chunky Chips
Sometimes all you want is a burger and chips. Hooba burgers have all the taste, texture and moreish-ness of a classic beef burger and are the perfect comfort food for a chilly winter night when you really don’t want to venture outside.
Pair with hand-cut chunky chips that are perfect for dunking in tomato ketchup
1 x Hooba No Meat Burger
1 x Medium tomato
2-3 lettuce leaves
Optional vegan mayo
1 x small onion
1 x burger bun
1. Take a large potato and slice into chips.
2. Coat the chips with oil and place in preheated oven at 220°C for 30 minutes
3. Fry or grill the burger for 8-12 minutes until piping hot throughout.
4. Fry the onion and season with salt and pepper
5. Slice tomato and shred lettuce
6. Put together the burger add the chips with lashings of ketchup or vegan mayo