2 x Hooba Chorizo Style Sausages.
2 tbsp Olive Oil. 200g Onion (Chopped).
2 tsp Chopped Garlic.
2 tsp Smoked Paprika.
250g Spanish Paella Rice
1/2 tsp Saffron.
800ml Vegetable Stock.
2 red Peppers
Chopped into 2cm Cubes.
300g Garden Peas.
200g Chick Peas (cooked)
1 Tbsp Chopped Parsley
- Remove the skins from the Harissa meat free sausage, and for into 16 small kotfa, place onto an oven proof tray and bake in an oven at 180C for 15 mins
- Meanwhile heat up the vegetable stock and bring to the boil, place the quinoa into a boil, add the stock and the olive oil and cling film until cool.
- Stir the quinoa and add the cucumber, onion & pomegranate seeds and mix.
- To make the dressing mix the coconut milk and the mint sauce.
- Place the flat breads on 4 plates, place on the quinoa salad and the breads and then 4 pieces of Kofta on each bread, spoon on the dressing & serve.