Hooba Vegetarian Toad in The Hole
8 x Apple and Sage Sausages.
70g Plain Flour.
2 x Eggs.
20ml Rapeseed Oil.
4 Tbsp Bramley Apple Sauce
- Heat oven to 230 C, drizzle a little rapeseed oil into the Yorkshire pudding tin and place into the oven to heat
- To make the batter, place the flour into a bowl and beat in the eggs until smooth, gradually add the milk and beat until lump free, season
- Pour the batter into 4 of the hole in the Yorkshire pudding tin and place back into the oven for 20-25mins.
- Whilst the Yorkshire puddings are cooking lace the Hooba apple & sage sausage onto a roasting tray and cook until golden
- When the Yorkshire puddings are cooked and crisp place onto a plate to serve.
- Add 2 sausages to each of the Yorkshire pudding and topped with 1 tbsp spoon on Bramley apple sauce and serve